A canoe trip on the Buffalo River in West Tennessee is scheduled Saturday, September 7th. We will depart the Northside parking lot at 7:30 a.m. and return that night. Participation is open to anyone 8 and up (younger kids need an adult for supervision). Cost is $20 per person.
Please bring the following:
- Sack lunch, snacks and drinks in a cooler
- Clothes for wearing on the river - YOU WILL GET WET!
- Clothes to change into after the river
- Money for a fast food dinner
- Towel, sunscreen, sunglasses
- Sturdy shoes to wear canoeing - NO FLIP-FLOPS on the river! Crocs or sandals with a heel are fine.
There is a sign-up sheet on the bulletin board or you can register online here.
Contact Teri Ann Hooper for more details!